Everything you need to know about the Pay per Sale program
The Pay per Sale program allows you to receive 25% of each transaction that your users make on our website(s). You refer customers who are interested in dating, they buy our online services – you receive 25% of the value of each purchase.
- Lifetime commissions (you receive commissions for as long as your users continue to purchase)
- Geos worldwide
- Commission for the promo price (20 credits for $2.96) included
- Welcome bonus of $25 (can be withdrawn with your payment min. $40).
- You won’t receive any commission for the leads you refer.Choosing the Pay per Sale program gives you the great opportunity to earn stable commissions and receive good payouts. We recommend you set up your campaign bearing in mind that our target audience is single (divorced, widowed) men, age 35+, interested in a serious relationship with single women from West European, Asian, and Latin American countries and who are ready to pay for the high-quality dating services we offer. Creating your ad campaign taking all this into consideration will give you the best chance of attracting clients who will become our loyal customers and bring you benefits!
Things to avoid in your ad campaig
We strongly recommended that you use only permitted promotional methods to avoid violating the program rules. Using prohibited methods of promotion will lead to inappropriate traffic quality and may result in a penalty or the suspension of your account.
So, here is what you should avoid doing in your ad campaign:
1. Generating traffic from adult resources (webcam, porn websites etc.). Users of such websites are not our target audience and may not be interested in our services.
2. Providing incorrect information to potential users. Ensure only the correct information is given about the product you are promoting. If you aren’t sure about certain details of your offer, request confirmation from your affiliate manager.
3. SPAM newsletters. If you are driving traffic from email campaigns, utilize your email database properly and carefully. Don’t send emails too often. Use templates in your account or create your own but don’t forget to gain approval from your affiliate manager.
4. Using illegal methods to generate traffic.
5. Placing our ads on sources that promote violence, illegal acts etc.
6. Ignoring data protection regulations (GDPR, CCPA etc.). Protect the privacy and rights of your users ensuring that their data is safe. Note that all of our offers are GDPR-friendly and the appropriate documents are placed on our websites.
Remember that a properly setup campaign is your guarantee of success!
Use appropriate marketing materials
Our entire range of ad materials is available to registered affiliates on their dashboard.
Before creating a campaign or placing an ad, view the choice of materials and choose the type and style according to your traffic source.
- Banners: There are various sizes from the smallest to huge skyscrapers etc. but most have dimensions appropriate for Google AdWords.
- Videos: These are short YouTube videos showing female members from our dating sites on the move. If you place these on your site or social media page, your users can view how beautiful the ladies are and are likely to sign up. Note all videos feature website logos.
- Lightboxes: This banner features a small preview that prompts the viewer to click on it to reveal the full image. Although an ad like this doesn’t take up a lot of space on a website, the pop-up reveals gorgeous members and features of our dating services.
- HTML5 Ads: Dynamic ads, perfect for a website or blog. You can choose banners, which are great for your homepage, or features from our site like Chat Invitations, Featured Ladies, etc. Integrated into your source, they’ll look natural and attractive to your users. High conversion rate guaranteed!
- Text ads: These are short pieces of content perfect for use in paid ads. Don’t forget to check the texts before you use them to make sure the content is appropriate for your promotion.
- Email templates: Bright newsletter formats with perfectly prepared content and photos of top members. All you need to do is choose a template and start your newsletter. Don’t forget that any violation of newsletter rules may mean your emails go into SPAM which is bad for your campaign.
Work with your affiliate links
The standard linking code is your standard affiliate link that directs users to behappy2day.com - our main dating website. You can see this on your affiliate dashboard:
If you want to promote any of our other dating websites, create your affiliate links for these on the Alternate Incoming Page Links page.
It’s very simple. You just need to copy the URL of the site you want to promote - asiansingles2day.com, alltverladies.com, or onewife.com.
Paste the URL into the field:
Then click the button to get your affiliate link for the desired website.
Use this feature to create affiliate links to certain website pages or landing pages.
Set up your targeting
Our target audience is single men who want to find love online and are ready to pay for dating services. If you take this into account when setting up your campaign, you will then only get quality traffic that will convert.
The best sales conversion rate comes from users from the USA, Canada, Australia, the UK and European countries. The full list of target countries can be found here.
What to do to win high-converting leads:
- Use proper ad materials (banners, lightboxes, videos etc.) that present our dating websites in the best way
- Avoid attracting female audience and users under the age of 18 to your traffic sources
- Avoid giving incorrect information about the product you are promoting - telling the truth will ensure respect for your source and our services
- Don’t purchase low-quality traffic from third-party companies
- Track your traffic in your account and ask your affiliate manager to assess its quality
Choose your promotional method and set up your campaign
These promo methods are welcome:
- Ads on your website
- Your dating/relationship/lifestyle or other relevant blog
- Social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest etc.)
- Paid ads (Google Ads, media buying etc.)
- Email newsletter (please check the T&C page for more details)
- Reviews of dating websites/dating apps etc.
These promo methods are not allowed:
- Incentivized traffic
- Adult resources
- Any websites/pages that promote violence or are against the law
- Keywords related to competitors of our dating websites
Keep in mind that our targeted audience is men, 18+ age (preferably 35+ age), single and interested in serious relationships with single women. The most converting geos are Europe, North America, and Asian countries. Please consider this when setting up your promotion to increase your leads and sales conversion.
Steps for a great start with affiliate2day.com
Step 1: Choose your program type
Get acquainted with all our affiliate programs – Pay per Sale, Pay per Lead and Pay per First Order. Check the conditions and features of each program and select the one which suits you best. Your affiliate program should work well for your traffic quality, volume, and type.
These pages contain important information about the program’s rules, requirements, and prohibitions. To avoid misunderstandings with the estimation of your traffic quality, payouts, etc., we suggest you make yourself fully aware of the main points of our cooperation policies.
Step 3: Create your affiliate account
The profile check will take up to 72 hours. When your account is either approved or declined, you will be notified via email.
Step 4: Get in touch with your affiliate manager
Our affiliate support is available in Live Chat on the site, by email, and via Skype. You can also send a request using the Contact Us form. Your dedicated affiliate manager will guide you, provide any information you need and help you to begin working with us.
Step 5: Start driving your traffic
If you have a dating blog, a social media page, your own website, or any other traffic source that would work really well for a dating affiliate program then you have made the right choice! Use your Standard Linking code or create other affiliate links in your account. Use our Marketing Materials to set up your campaign. Check your Lead Statistics and commissions to see your results.We wish you an excellent start with affiliate2day.com!